• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our Services or provide Parazero with your personal information.
Privacy of Children
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information online from visitors in this age group. All users must be (a) at least of legal age to form a binding contract with us or under the strict and continuous supervision of a parent or any other qualified legal guardian, and (b) not barred from using the Website under the laws of the country in which they are resident or from which they use the Website. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 18 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SERVICE IN ANY WAY.
Our primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Website and to enable users to enjoy the Website.
When you register to, or use, the Website or any portion thereof, we may collect and record the information you provide to us, whether through the Website or through other third party services (collectively, the “Account Information“). While our Website is in use, we keep track of your use of the Website so that we can enhance and improve them to the extent necessary.
“Personal Information” means information about you that can be used to contact or identify you. The Personal Information types collected by while you visit our Website may vary depending on the activity and may include:
You may buy products on our website. In order to complete the purchase, you will be providing us your credit card details and your billing details, i.e. your full name, address, phone number and email address.
You may contact us through our Website via ‘Contact Us’ section. You will then provide us with your full name, company name and email. You may also contact us by sending us an email – then you will provide us with your email address, and any further information you will choose to share with us.
You may subscribe to our blog, by providing us your email address.
Statistics collected as you browse our Website
Organizational and Personal Information our visitors knowingly provide us, such as the visited pages, location, from which domains you found a link to our page and Information about which browsers and devices people use to visit our Website.
Your IP Address and Host Name
Our Website logs host names (or IP addresses when the host name is not available) for system administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security and to allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of our web content.
You are not required by law to provide us with any of the above information; however, if you do not provide certain information, you may not be able to use all of our website features.
We may choose to provide you with marketing communications. The lawful justification for sending marketing communications about our services to you is that you have given clear consent for your Personal Information to be used for this specific purpose. You are always in control of your data. To opt out of receiving communications from Parazero, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, PARAZERO IS A DATA CONTROLLER FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SUBJECT TO THIS POLICY.
“Non-personal information” is information that, when taken alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. During your use of the Website we may collect Non-Personal information about your use of the Website.
If Non-Personal information is collected for an activity that also requires Personal Information, we may combine your Non-Personal information with your Personal Information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the value and quality of the Website and to analyze how the Website is used.
Use of Your Information
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing.
Parazero may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously:
Provide the Website
• To introduce you with Parazero, it’s products and services;
• To allow you to contact with Us;
• To allow you to register to our blog.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest, or based on your consent (e.g. when you contact us).
Maintain the Parazero Shop
• To take payment and give refunds;
• To deliver to you the products you purchased;
• To allow you to manage your shopping cart.
We process this information in order to perform the contract between us (e.g. when you buy one of our products).
Improve and Develop Services and the Website
• We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities;
• to better understand the behavior and preferences of our customers;
• to serve static and dynamic advertising;
• Your email and your account will be used to send you service updates and notifications;
• To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted;
• We may use your age to enable age restrictions;
• To contact you when Parazero believes it to be necessary.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Website and giving our users the best experience.
Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
• Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security and incidents.
• Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity.
• Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
• Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
• To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
• To provide you with customer and technical support.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our services and giving our users the best experience.
Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
The Personal Information you provide will allow us, upon your prior approval, to send you messages regarding, among other things, new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events of interest. You may at any time opt-out of any of these communications.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
We may use your information for other purposes, provided we disclose the purposes and use to you at the relevant time, and provided that you consent to the proposed use of your Personal Information.
In all cases of data access and collection, the Personal Information you provide will not be disclosed, rented, loaned, leased, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with and improving the Website and for any other purpose stated herein.
We are taking steps to enable you to access, receive a copy of, update, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information, by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are located within the European Union (the “EU”), you might be afforded with specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to eligibility, users in the EU have the following rights:
• Right to Access: you may request to confirm whether or not we are processing your Personal Information. If we are, you can request a copy of your Personal Information, which we provide free of charge in the initial instance;
• Right to Data Portability: the copy of your Personal Information we provide to you will be in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You shall be entitled to transmit this Personal Information to another entity;
• Right to Erasure: you may request the erasure of your Personal Information. We cannot restore information that we have deleted;
• Right to Object: you may object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your Personal Information. If you are eligible to exercise this right, we will ensure that your Personal Information will no longer be processed for such purposes by us, unless we are required to do so by law or there are overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the continuation of the processing;
• Right to Rectification: you may ask us to change or update your Personal Information, especially if it is inaccurate;
• Right to Restriction of Processing: you may request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as if it is inaccurate or unlawfully held;
• Right to Withdraw Consent: where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information by us, you may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing of your information by us before the withdrawal of your consent.
WE WILL RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS YOUR PARAZERO ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE OR AS NEEDED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES. IF YOU WISH TO TERMINATE YOUR PARAZERO ACCOUNT OR REQUEST THAT WE NO LONGER USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION CONTACT US AT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE “CONTACT US” SECTION BELOW. YOU MAY ALSO CLOSE YOUR ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS WHICH YOU USE, WHERE THIS OPTION HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. NOTE THAT THERE MAY BE INSTANCES WHERE WE ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION.
Parazero may at all times review, retain and disclose any other information as Parazero deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and Parazero’s needs and necessities. By doing so Parazero does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
The authority supervising our processing activity is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
Access through Third Party Services
We may also collect or receive information about you from other users of the Website who choose to upload their e-mail contacts.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies (“Data Processors”) and individuals to facilitate our services or any portion thereof, to provide our services or any portion thereof on its behalf, to perform tasks (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website) or to assist us in analyzing how the Website are used.
Note that in the ordinary course of Internet activity, certain information may be sent from your browser to third parties such as advertising networks and analytics companies. We have no control over the information sent from your browser to those networks or other third parties and recommend that you ensure that your browser settings prevent the disclosure of information you would not like to share.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
You understand and agree that we may be required to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to a subpoena, statute, search warrant, or court order, or to protect our, or a third party’s, property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
Additionally, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Cookies; Web Beacons
Like many websites, we may use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk or your mobile device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies may be sent to a user’s computer or a mobile device when such user accesses or views the Website. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to Personal Information for purposes such as improving the quality of our Website, tailoring recommendations to interests, and making the Website easier to use. Third party advertisers on the Website may also place or read cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies can be disabled at any time by changing your web browser’s options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Note however, that if you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or functionalities of the Website.
As well as using cookies, we sometimes use web beacons. A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that’s delivered to your computer either as part of a web page request or in an HTML email message. We use these pixels, either directly or through service providers, to analyze the traffic patterns of users, to improve our Website and to build profiles of types of users that visit or interact with your account in order to later target similar users.
The Website may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that the Website links to a website or application or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that we endorse or authorize that third party, nor is it a representation of any affiliation with that third party. If you click on a link to a third party website or application, including on an advertisement, you will leave our Website which you are visiting or application you are running and will go to the website or application linked to. These third party websites and applications may place their own cookies or other files on your computer or mobile device, and may collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. Other sites and applications follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information you submit to them. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your Personal Information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy and security practices as us. You are therefore encouraged to read the privacy policies or statements of other websites and applications you visit before providing any Personal Information.
We have made reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes.
Last update: June 28th,2018.
All rights reserved, Parazero Ltd.