Join us for long-term career growth and development in a pioneering, sociable, cooperative and gratifying startup environment.
Be part of our vibrant and fast-paced team of professionals. You will be expected to tackle professional challenges, and push yourself beyond your limits. We thrive on out-of-the box thinking and we are keen to reward excellence.
Joining us means being a part of a working culture based on respect and collaboration, that strives for all-out quality and enables every member of the team equal opportunities to aim high, express their talents and fulfill their potential.
Perks include a dog friendly office, celebrate birthdays by buying every single type of Ben & Jerry ice cream and a daily scrumptious lunch. We work hard but also play hard and believe in having fun outside the office with the occasional escape room.
If you have passion for drones then join us and discover why Parazero is at the heart of the largest tech revolutions of the 21st century.
We are looking for you!
ParaZero is looking for a competent and passionate Marketing Director with B2B marketing expertise to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. The ideal candidate will be a knowledgeable professional with a passion for the job, rich hands- on experience in marketing communications, product marketing and social media in a technology company and able to implement unique marketing techniques. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to maintain market leadership. Responsibilities:
1. Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create brand awareness and positioning of the company’s business activities
2. Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
3. Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and external publications
4. Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
5. End to end responsibility for Industry trade shows
6. Monitor progress and submit performance reports
7. Control budgets and resources allocation
8. Become the company’s “go-to” addressing external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships Identify and support sales and lead generation efforts
– Minimum 5 years of proven experience as Marketing Director
– Native English speaker is a must Excellent leadership and organizing skills
– Analytical and creative thinking
– Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
– Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
– BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
– Ability to travel
Data Scientist Overview:
If you are passionate about technology and would like to work in a fun, young, start-up environment, we are looking for you! ParaZero is looking for a talented and highly motivated Data Scientist to join our team.
As a data scientist you will need to identify and research patterns of different kinds of physical big data, build statistical models, find use cases for the data and its derivatives, and take part in the development of algorithms and approaches to use the data.
– MSc in mathematics/statistics/computer science/electrical engineering – PhD an advantage
– Physics degree –an advantage
– At least 4 years of practical experience in analyzing and processing statistical data – a must
– At least 4 years of experience with Deep\Machine learning with supervised and unsupervised learning – a
– Experience with programming in python – a must
– Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Spark – a must
– Experience working with AWS and cloud based DBs – an advantage
– Experience working with inertial sensors – an advantage
– Experience working with real-time end units – an advantage
Flight Test Documentation Student Overview:
In this position you will be responsible for documenting the different product and technology tests and building and maintaining the company’s test database. For professional safety products, data is a critical component that is used to support the company’s safety and reliability claims.
We are looking for an analytical, organized and diligent student with a passion for technology and aviation.
-Build and maintain the company’s flight test, ground test and lab test database.
-Collect and document all data relating to tests from various sources, flight logs,
ground crew, videos, photos, etc.
-Analyze test media to extract and track certain KPIs.
-Assist in the creation of supporting documents for operational applications to civil aviation authorities around the world.
Qualifications and Experience:
-Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with an analytical focus.
-Self-starter, ability to take ownership of projects and bring them to the finish line.
-Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment, think quickly, strategically and creatively.
-Currently enrolled for a bachelor’s degree in a leading university/college.
-Comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative research.
-Availability: 2-3 days a week
Senior Product Manager
If you are passionate about drones and technology, we are looking for you. driven, creative and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager.
You will be working closely with the R&D team, designers and our marketing and sales team to
innovate and execute product initiatives.
-Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
-Define product vision, strategy and roadmap, and discover new opportunities.
-Work with the engineering team to provide the best technical implementation.
-Engage closely with global customers to gather requirements and create an award-winning product.
-Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user
-Develop sales enablement materials and product training content
-Produce product bulletin releases, technical bulletins and communication information on product details.
-Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
-Manage the production of Product Marketing materials from brief to delivery.
-4+ years product management experience.
-4+ years hands-on experience designing products and creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
-Deep knowledge and experience in product management workflows and methods. Experience in product
documentation with technical specifications.
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
-Quick learner, pro-active, self-sufficient, multi-tasker and a good eye for detail Ability to work in a fast pace
-BSc in mechanical engineering/Aerospace Engineering
-English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level – a must